Sunday 8 June 2014

Imperial Assassin - RT601 - Adventurers

 The latest Rogue Trader Adventurers miniature to roll off my painting desk the Imperial Assassin.  This female assassin is the epitome of what Imperial Assassins should be like, light weight, small, synthskin, armed with Jokaero digital weapons and poisonous shurikens, just enough to get the job done and looking sexy while doing it, she would make a perfect 'Meh'Lindi from the Inquisition War TrilogyNone of the nonsense off later years when Imperial Assassins Eversor, CallidusVindicare and Culexus were one man armies in Warhammer 40K 2nd edition. There was also two more Rogue Trader assassins made slightly later, a male assassin which awaits a lick of paint in my ToDo box and another female assassin which I do not own yet.

Imperial Assassin - front

Imperial Assassin - back


Imperial Assassin and friends from the future w40k 2nd edition

Rogue Trader Assassins and Jokaero digital weapons

RT601 - Adventurers project progress so far


The united colours of Rogue Trader..whoops the Imperial Bodyguard managed to sneak into this photo

Anyone who is a fan of Rogue Trader miniatures will surely know of the classic citadel Judge Dredd range these miniatures were great for use in Rogue Trader games, get over to Chicos blog and learn more about these goodies.

Here some of my Judge Dredd miniatures I found out to inspire him, more to come when I actually find them....


Mega City Judges

Perps


I hope you like :)
J




8 comments:

  1. Inspire eh? More like tease my sexy ass.. I need some of those ya git hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coolies I have loads more in a box somewhere but their paint jobs are a bit ..... suspect :D

      Delete
  2. I am quite familiar with the Combi-Weapon Assassin and the Power Sword Assassin (and the more well known later Temples) that you linked to, but I hardly know this one at all. Nice.

    The group shot is lovely, it looks very like a White Dwarf picture from the era. Its very cool to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dude, I hope you get your hands on this assassin one day, I painted the others in the mid 90's when I was 2nd edition mad, I only paint now and the occasional game of RoC warbands as well as lots of Zombicide, I am hoping one day to do a group shot copying the original advert. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely work. Definitely one to give M'ehlindi a run for her money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dude, I am glad you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The assassins are terrific. Some of those Adventurers are quite rare, I wish had as many of them as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they can all be picked up relatively cheap nowadays you just have to keep an eye on ebay :)

      Delete